Accessory of the Month – Power Gable Mount Attic Fan
An attic fan may significantly decrease the amount of heat that leaves your home through the roof. The excessive California heat can damage the shingles on your home if you do not have an attic fan, which can in turn decrease the lifespan of your home and potentially your home value as well. An attic fan circulates the air and removes hot air. This also can decrease moisture damage by creating airflow to dry humid areas in your attic.
An attic fan could also decrease your utility bills by supplementing your air conditioning’s cooling power. An attic fan helps keep your attic cool so your AC doesn’t have to work as hard, and consequently reduces your electric bill.
Master Flow EGV5 Gable Mount Attic Ventilators are a great choice for exhaust ventilation. They are typically easier to install and won’t detract from the appearance of your roof. They can quickly remove a larger volume of hot and/or humid air from your attic, compared to static ventilation, which helps save money on your heating and cooling costs. The EGV5, Power Gable Mount Vent can move air at a rate of up to 1450 cu. ft. per minute. For attic spaces up to 2300 sq. ft.
- Mounting brackets included for installation
- Helps to reduce energy costs and helps prolong life of the roof and shingles
- Galvanized steel construction for durability
- Mounts in the gable inside the attic
- Optional humidistat available (H1) – sold separately
- Helps cool attics up to 2,300 sq. ft. in size
- Won’t detract from the look of your house
- High efficiency motor with adjustable thermostat