Cleaning your ducts, along with other maintenance cleaning can improve your energy efficiency and give your HVAC system longer life. According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) you should consider having your ducts clean if you say yes to one or all of these criteria.
- If you have visible mold growth inside your ducts or other parts of your heating and cooling systems. You may not be able to easily inspect this because many sections of your HVAC system are not easily accessible. We at Tassio can inspect your system and determine if your ducts are in need of cleaning. If your insulation gets wet or moldy most likely it will need to be cleaned or replace.
- If your ducts are infested with rodents or insects.
- If your ducts are clogged with dust and debris and particles are released through the registers into your home and living areas.
- If a member of your family is experiencing unusual symptoms that may be related to your indoor air quality. These symptoms may be reminiscent of allergies, cold and/or flu. You should consider having your ducts cleaned if you suspect the symptoms are indoor environment related.
- It is recommended to have your ducts inspected and serviced once a season, especially if you have a fuel burning furnace. A fuel burning furnace can present the danger of carbon monoxide and you should have your system serviced to protect against the possibility of CO poisoning.
We want to make sure the air in your home in clean and pollutant free. Call us today or request service online if you have questions about your indoor air quality, ducts or would like to request an estimate.
Need Duct Cleaning Service?
Contact the experts!