818-322-0038

24-Hour Emergency Service Available!

Video – What is Carbon Monoxide?

This is an informational video showing the effects of carbon monoxide in a house full of air conditioner, furnaces, and other hvac units

Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, odorless, tasteless gas. It is formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon, or the incomplete burning of natural gas and other things that contain carbon. It can often be mixed with other gasses with odors. Carbon monoxide can result from the burning of any of these, gasoline, kerosene, oil, propane, coal, wood and other things. It is also a byproduct of an internal combustion engine.

The CDC estimates that 400 people per year die of carbon monoxide poisoning, 20,000 more visit the emergency room and 4,000 people are hospitalized.

Contact us today about installing a Carbon Monoxide Detector today in your home or office.

Contact the experts!

Read More of Our Articles

View other articles.
Request Service